• Home
  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Contact
  • Forum
MENU

Donate

» Uncategories » Funny C.V Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company

Funny C.V Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company

GHOST VIBEDS
Add Comment
Sunday, October 4, 2015
One of the major problems we are facing in this country is unemployment. So many big Business tycoons had come out to say, “Not that the job is not available only that many of our graduates are not employable.” “Such a statement, but you can’t blame them because so many young people don’t have the necessary skills. I am not mocking anyone because me too, I be graduate. I went through a C.V a lady was sending to a big company for job. I am not perfect but going through that C.V, I wasn’t satisfied. I tried to help but she was still claiming that she was right and infact it was a lecturer that gave her the format. Where I had a problem with her C.V was where she had “Certificate of Attendance” as a qualification. My beloved people, shey ‘certificate of attendance’ na qualification? ‘Certificate of participation’ na qualification? I tried to help her with it but she no gree. She said that it was a lecturer that gave her that format, and that I should leave it that way. What I know, anyone can attend a church or any event and still claim to have certificate of attendance.

Below is the photo of the C.V. though I had to cover her name and some other things. If am wrong correct me.


We appreciate you for reading Expocrew.net, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Expocrew
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on Expocrew.net by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Title : Funny C.V Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company
Description : One of the major problems we are facing in this country is unemployment. So many big Business tycoons had come out to say, “Not that the jo...
Rating : 5
Related Posts:

0 Response to "Funny C.V Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
developed by netforce. Powered by Blogger.

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE

Author

My Photo
GHOST VIBEDS
View my complete profile

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Arsip

Popular

Blogs We Read

Copyright 2015 netforcelinux - All Rights Reserved